Did you know 93% of Americans listen to radio every week? Radio is one of the best ways to advertise and that’s why we use it to get the word out about our own job openings!
Hall Communications Radio Group has been in Vermont since 1982. From time to time we have openings in sales, programming, promotions, and support staff positions.
Join us at Hall Communications for a paid internship opportunity! We are a full-service, Vermont-based media company that provides integrated marketing solutions to national, regional and local businesses using traditional broadcast and digital media platforms. We have 5 broadcast radio stations that remain a vibrant piece of our community, a full suite of customizable digital products that offer behavioral audience targeting, and a social platform called Backyard Burlington.
Our internship program is designed to allow participants to learn about the media industry while getting hands-on experience in On Air and Digital Marketing, Promotions, Programming, Sales, Production, Content Creation, and Engineering. Learn about all aspects of our media company or choose to focus on the avenue that most interests you!
Duties may include:
- Assisting with set up and execution of on-site events.
- Plan, write, and execute on-brand social media content for 4 radio stations and Backyard Burlington.
- Provide support to Promotions Director with sales-based promotions, contests, and giveaways.
- Provide sales staff support in building and executing digital marketing proposals and campaigns, copywriting radio commercials, and promotional concepts.
- Audio/Video writing and production.
You must be:
- At least 18 years of age
- A Vermont resident OR a non-resident student attending and entering your junior or senior year at an accredited college, University or trade school in Vermont.
- Majoring or minoring in Broadcasting, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Electronic or Digital Media, Marketing, IT, or other related fields.
If you would like to fill out & submit a general employment application, please fill out the form below and upload your resume or visit the business office at 70 Joy Drive, South Burlington, VT during business hours (M-F 8:30 am-4:00 pm).
If you belong to a group or organization that would like to be notified of our employment opportunities, email your request to be added to our notification list to Andrea Lammly or call (802) 658-1230.
If you are currently seeking a position within the radio industry, view www.hallradio.com/careers to see openings at all 17 stations in VT, CT, RI & FL.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
"*" indicates required fields
Hall Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.