1) Employees and immediate family members of Hall Communications employees, employees of competing radio stations and employees of participating contest sponsors are not eligible to win.
2) Call in contest winners with the correct answer to the DJ’s question or prompt win the prize designated in the contest. In the event a winner does not guess correctly, meet eligibility requirements or forfeits, DJ will take the next caller until a winner is determined.
3) Winners from Vermont must wait two days before picking up their prize at the station business office at 70 Joy Drive, South Burlington, VT during regular business hours Monday-Friday between 8:30am-4:00 pm.
4) Winners from New York must wait until the Wednesday after they win to pick up their prize at Perrywinkles Fine Jewelry at 75 Smithfield Boulevard, Plattsburgh, NY during regular business hours.
5) Winners must show identification to claim their prize. Prizes are held for 30 days and no prizes will be mailed.
6) Winners must wait 90 days before being eligible to win again on the same station. Persons deceiving Hall Communications in any way forfeit winnings.
7) Hall Communications reserves the right to limit each household to one qualifier and/or winner per contest and make prize substitutions when necessary. Station management reserves the right to amend contest rules at any time.
8) You must be 12 years of age or older to participate in a contest, though some contests may have special age and other entry restrictions.
9) Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more will receive a 1099 at year-end. The station will generate and mail the winner a 1099 and the winner is responsible for claiming the value of the prize as additional income on their Federal Income Tax return during the year they claimed the prize.
10) Hall Communications is not responsible if a listener is unable to get through on the telephone for a contest due to equipment malfunction, busy lines or otherwise. Anyone who calls a studio line or enters a contest automatically grants Hall Communications permission to record and use their name, character, photograph voice and/or likeness in connection with the promotion of this or other contests and must waive any claim of royalty, rights or remuneration for such use.
11) General Contest Rules and rules for specific contests are available on station web sites or in hard copy form at our studios during regular business hours or by sending a self-addressed-stamped envelope to 70 Joy Drive, South Burlington, VT 05403.
During The Spring Spruce Up 4/17-5/7/23, listeners will have the chance to register to win one of 20 $100 gift certificates. Gift certificates are provided by the 10 sponsors of the Spring Spruce Up. Listeners can register to win at www.woko.com, www.wkol.com, www.wizn.com, www.wjoy.com or www.999thebuzz.com. 24 winners will be randomly chosen on Monday 5/8. Winners will be contacted via email and will be able to pick up their prize at 70 Joy Drive South Burlington Monday – Friday 8:30am-4pm. All General Hall Communications contest rules apply.
WIZN is giving away tickets to see GOV’T MULE at Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion on August 27th over the air from 3/14-3/17. Listeners will tune in for their cue to call in to win. There will be 6 winners chosen. Odds of winning depend on the number of phone calls received. Each winner will get 2 tickets. Tickets will be electronically transferred to the email provided by winner as soon as WIZN gains access to the electronic tickets. At least 14 days prior to the show. In the event the winner does not meet eligibility requirements winner will forfeit the prize. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years of age to participate. All other Hall Communications general contest rules apply. All winners should monitor any COVID 19 restrictions put in place by venue or artist.
WIZN is hosting a website contest “Wizard Madness” on its website wizn.com. Participants will fill out a contest bracket between 12:00am Monday March 13, 2023 thru 5pm on Thursday March 16, 2023. End of the contest is at the completion of the championship game, currently scheduled for April 3rd. Person with most points at the end of the contest will be declared the winner and announced on April 4th. One winner will be chosen. In the event of a tie, the tie will be broken with a random draw. Winner will receive four $50 gift certificates from prize sponsors. Winner will be announced at 5pm on April 4th, Prize can be picked up at 70 Joy Drive South Burlington Monday – Friday 8:30am-4pm.
In the event the winner does not meet eligibility requirements or forfeits the prize, another listener will be awarded the prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of participants. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years of age to participate. All other Hall Communications general contest rules apply.
106.7 WIZN is giving away tickets to see GUNS N’ ROSES at Saratoga Performing Arts Center on 9/1/2023 over the air from 6a-6p on Thursday, 2/23. Listeners will tune in for a song by Guns N’ Roses and caller #7 wins. There will be 6 winners chosen. Odds of winning depend on the number of phone calls received. Each winner will get 2 tickets. Winners will need to pick up their tickets at our STUDIOS at 70 Joy Drive in South Burlington, VT. The tickets will arrive closer to the show date in 2023. In the event the winner does not meet eligibility requirements winner will forfeit the prize. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years of age to participate. All other Hall Communications general contest rules apply. All winners should monitor any COVID 19 restrictions put in place by venue or artist.
WIZN’s Pro Football Pick ‘Em Contest runs during the NFL’s 18-week regular season (at time of publication of these rules, stated as 9/8/2022 – 1/8/2023, although subject to change depending on the will of the National Football League).
To play, participants must begin by logging onto www.wizn.com and creating an account under the “Pro Football Pick ‘Em” contest website. Each week, players will then need to sign in to their account and pick the winners of each game from the slate of matches that week. Picks must be completed prior to the kickoff of each game Thursday-Monday. Any game not picked by kickoff will result in a ‘loss’ of that game.
The player with the most correct picks each week will go into the grand prize drawing of $250 at the end of the regular season. If there is a weekly tie, those players will advance to the grand prize drawing. If a player correctly picks all the games in a given week, they will be eligible to win a $100 bonus at the end of the season.
The grand prize winner, drawn randomly from all weekly winners, will be announced and contacted no later than five days following the end of the regular season. To be eligible to win the grand prize drawing, you must not have won a prize from WIZN in the 90 days prior to the winning announcement. Winners must reside in Vermont, New York, or the Province of Quebec. In the event a winner does not meet eligibility requirements or forfeits, a new winner will be drawn from the qualifiers until one is determined. All participants who had a “Perfect Week” (defined as all wins and no losses) at any point during the season will go into a random drawing to win a $100 bonus prize. In the event there are no “Perfect Week” players, the prize will not be awarded.
If the National Football League regular season is ended prematurely, Hall Communications will randomly pick a grand prize winner from all weekly winners to that point. If the National Football League regular season is extended past January 8, 2023 for any reason, this contest will remain open until the completion of what the league has determined “the regular season” to be.
Grand Prize valued at $250. Perfect Week Bonus valued at $100. No purchase necessary. All other Hall Communications general contest rules apply.