Welcome to the Who’s Hiring page!
We have a job opening at Hall Communications, Inc. stations WICH/WCTY/WKNL/WNLC/WILI AM-FM. A decision on the position will be made by November 22, 2019 Therefore, applications should be sent to us by November 15, 2019. The job description is as follows:
Description: Hall Communications, Inc stations in New LondonNorwichWillimantic are searching for a Regional Sales Manager.
Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager will work with the General Manager to:
· Work with management on creating and communicating a sales and marketing strategy that will take the station on-air and online to the next level
· Provide strategic input to setting sales targets for Local sales. Have the ability to develop reports to support the strategy
· Personally, handle a local and regional account list.
· Drive expected revenue performance as well as create new ideas and ‘outside the box’ revenue streams and business models to monetize these revenue streams
· Clearly communicate performance expectations and establish and maintain a professional and motivated staff. Ensure that employees work and sell with integrity and uphold Hall Communications sales standards
· Work cooperatively and in partnership with the other station departments such as Programming, Promotions, and Traffic to ensure growth in revenue and increased profitability through all station avenues
· Oversee the planning and execution of sales meetings, attend community and goodwill events and represent the station at trade association meetings and professional organization events
· Deliver presentations as required internally and externally, maintain sales relationships, help negotiate and close deals when needed
· Recruit, hire and retain sales talent to build future pipeline. Coach and mentor Account Executives to identify and communicate areas of strength and needed improvement
· 5 years prior experience in media sales preferred
· Experience managing a sales team, including experience in strategic planning and direct responsibility for growing revenue in the radio sales industry
· Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
· Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
· Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
· Knowledge of Eastern Connecticut
· Must possess a ‘want –to-win’ attitude with a proven track record of sales/marketing achievements
· Solid background in building and cultivating strategic relationships
· Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as superior project management skills
· Knowledge of how ad agencies, marketing/promotion companies and direct clients operate
· Experience with and an understanding of the digital/new media world
· Thorough understanding of local businesses, business issues in Eastern Connecticut
· A result- driven focus and a detail-oriented mindset are necessary
· Proficient computer skills, including all Microsoft Office applications, as well as the ability to learn new software applications is important
Because Hall Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage members of minority groups and women to apply for this position. We seek your help in referring qualified applicants to us.
If you know of qualified applicants who may be interested in applying for this position, please do not hesitate to refer them directly to me. Also, if you know of any other organization, which may be of assistance in our equal employment opportunity effort, it would be helpful if you would advise us as to its name and address.
I would appreciate you completing the enclosed self-addressed stamped postcard for our records.
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact me at 860 887-3511.
Want to make more money this winter? Did you know…Smugglers’ Notch offers among the highest paying seasonal positions in the Vermont ski industry? Find out how you can work for Smuggs and get paid more. Meet their hiring team during the Smuggs Winter Job Fair on Saturday the 9th from 11 to 2 at their Funzone 2.0 facility. Smugglers’ Notch has immediate openings in mountain operations, childcare, housekeeping, ski school, food & beverage, and more. Learn about their great benefits… like free skiing and riding, paid time off, health plans, 401K, use of resort facilities, and discounts on outdoor recreation gear. Apply in person on Saturday, November 9th from 11 to 2 during the Smuggs Job Fair at their Funzone 2.0 facility. Can’t make it? Go to smuggs.com/jobs. Or call toll free…888-754- eight eight eight, seven five four, seven-six eight-four. Live. Work. Play! at Smugglers’ Notch Resort! 11/30
Start a new Career at Curtis Lumber. Curtis Lumber is one of those companies that gives you plenty of opportunities to grow. The benefit packages are by far on the best in the area. The People that work at Curtis are like Family. It’s a company that truly cares about their employees on a personal level. It’s a great team to be working for! Apply now at CurtisLumberCareers.com 11/20
Get a job that gets results at Jay Peak. They are hiring for all sorts of wages and positions. Benefits and rewards programs have been added and increased across the board. And they are offering on campus employee housing for those who act quickly as space is limited. Join the Jay Peak team in our restaurants and hotels, at the waterpark, ice arena, new climbing gym or out on the mountain. No matter where you land, they’ll make sure you never wanna work anywhere else. Apply to day: Jaypeakresort.com/jobs. 11/30
VERMONT TEDDY BEAR COMPANY
Are you looking for some extra money for the holidays? Are you a parent with a few hours during the middle of the day or a retiree looking to get out of the house? Or a college or high school student looking to earn some extra cash to pay for your skiing or snowboarding pass? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Vermont Teddy Bear has a job for you! They have Full and part time positions available now ion both our call and distribution center. In addition to making extra money, they offer flexible scheduling too. That means you create your own schedule and create your own hours. You create a schedule that works best for your life; weather that’s evenings, weekends, nights, middle of the day or even certain days of the week. Plus, in addition to making some extra money, you’ll also receive a 50% discount on all of our brands. So how do you apply? It’s Easy! Call the seasonal recruiting office 985- 1634. Call today and start tomorrow! ~ 11/31
Harrison Concrete and Redimix are looking to hire, for a variety of jobs, IMMEDIATELY in both the Georgia and Morrisville areas! CDL drivers, Concrete Pump Operators, Mechanics, Form Setters, Finishers and more! If you’re an experienced CDL driver, check out their front discharge mixers. They have automatic transmissions and user-friendly controls. Call or visit them to learn everything they have to offer and why they’re such a great company to work for! There is no better time! Harrison Concrete and Redi-Mix is the company that’s ALWAYS growing and looking to hire hard-working individuals! Give them a call at 849-6688 or visit them online at HarrisonConcreteInc.com. Located off Exit 18 in Georgia and with a redimix batch plant in Morrisville. Harrison Concrete and Redimix, let their experience be the foundation of your next project. TFN
IF you have a strong work ethic, want autonomy in your job, then you want to work for Fastenal. IF you want to be able to control how much money you make and get great benefits, you want to work for Fastenal. What you put in is what you’re going to get out of it. Find out more at Fastenal.com. Because at Fastenal, we are where you are. 11/20
CHITTENDEN REGIONAL CORRECTION FACILITY
Are you thinking about a new career? How about “corrections”? At The Chittenden Regional Correctional Facility. They’re Vermont’s ONLY female correctional facility. If you ARE the right person…no experience is necessary…And…you start with 5 weeks of paid readiness training. You’ll get medical and dental benefits..a 401 K and retirement benefits. There are also many opportunities for advancement. Want a career that makes a difference? See them at the corner of Farrell and Swift Street across from Clingers and on Facebook. Making a difference EVERY DAY..the Chittenden Regional Correctional Facility…equal opportunity employer. 04/30/2020
CASSELLA WASTE SYSTEMS
CASELLA WASTE SYSTEMS OF WILLISTON CURRENTLY HAS OPENINGS FOR FULL-TIME DRIVERS AND DIESEL TECHNICIANS IN THEIR WILLISTON LOCATION. CASELLA OFFERS A GREAT WAGE AND A CAREER PATH WITH TRAINING AND SIGNIFICANT SALARY INCREASES, GENEROUS ALLOWANCES FOR TOOLS AND BOOTS, HEALTH BENEFITS, STOCK PURCHASE PLAN, A 401K PLAN AND SAFETY BONUSES. TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TODAY TO HELP YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY GROW. APPLY IN PERSON AT CASELLA, 220 AVENUE B IN WILLISTON OR TEXT CASELLA TO 97211. CASELLA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. 11/30
Providing exceptional healthcare to our community. There are many opportunities for career expansion, tuition reimbursement and loan repayment. They also offer the Healthy You programs which gives you incentives and reimbursements to lead a healthy active lifestyle. They’re Northwestern Medical Center in St Albans, Exit 19 off 89. Online at NorthwesternMedicalCenter.org 11/30
NORTHWESTERN COUNCELING AND SUPPORT SERVICES
At Northwestern Counseling and Support Services we’re seeking people to open their home and provide a stable environment to individuals not able to live independently. Home Provider relationships offer monthly stipends, room and board, support by a team of professionals, and keep people connected to their community. They have flexible scheduling, and excellent wellness program and tuition assistance… It’s an amazing opportunity! Northwestern Counseling and support services – a great place to grow both personally and professionally. Visit NCSSINC.org 11/20
Did you know… Dynapower helps make iPhones and MacBooks, Helps island nations run on 100% clean renewable energy. And helps power Navy ships. Dynapower helps make airplanes, cars, and motorcycles. Help make clean drinking water. And helps make submarines virtually invisible to radar. Dynapower creates power conversion solutions for the world’s leading companies, institutions, and government agencies. Dynapower helps refine copper – which makes TVs, phones and computers as well as cars, appliances and heating and cooling systems. Dynapower makes and stores their own energy through its wind turbine, rooftop solar panels, and battery storage systems. Dynapower employs over 150 people. And helps make sporting goods equipment like aluminum baseball bats and bicycles. Dynapower helps provide critical battery backup power to hospitals and first responders. And helps make appliances, pans, and even foods. They’re always looking for awesome people to join their team to design, build, test and deploy innovative power conversion solutions. Dynapower offers a strong competitive wage and benefits package including health, dental; generous 401k match, and paid time off. Dynapower is currently hiring: Test Technicians, Final Assembly Technicians, Material Handler/Stock Clerk, And General Assembly positions. To apply go to dynapower.com and click careers to find all open positions. Equal Opportunity Employer. Dynapower helps make the world a better place. 12/31
BLODGETT OVEN COMPANY
Do you have a strong work ethic and enjoy working with your hands? If so, now is the time to heat up your career! Blodgett Oven Company wants to meet you!
They are looking to hire manufacturing assemblers, machine operators and welders! Hourly pay starts at $16.25 with great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Blodgett is now manufacturing out of their new home at 42 Allen Martin Drive in Essex.
Apply today in person or online at blodgett.com/careers Blodgett Oven Company is an equal opportunity employer. 12/20